Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Muriwai Beach

We rented a car to change locations from Auckland to Muriwai Beach. The car has 92,000 miles on it. But I try and remind myself that is 100,000 fewer miles than my car at home has. So far, so good, Jeff has been driving expertly on the opposite side of the road.

Our new house has a great front deck and an outside bath. The stars put on quite the show for us at night. Now where can I put a bath in my backyard.at home . . . .

Conversation of the Day
Natalie: Daddy, what are you reading?
Dad: "The Martian", Mom finished it, and I just figured out it was written by someone I knew as a kid.
Natalie: Is it any good?
Dad: I think so. I am only on page 2 and he used the F-word twice already.
Natalie: You mean "fart"?
Dad: Yes.










No comments:

Post a Comment